Punctuate the following passage:
1. mr ahmed says can the students of class8 use some school land to make a garden the headmaster replies yes what do they want to grow mr ahmed mr ahmed says they are keen to grow vegetables and flowers
2. what kind of stories did aesop tell asked anwar fables replied mrs. amin do you know what fables are no
3. why do you work so hard when there’s plenty of food to eat mr. grasshopper asked mr. ant
there’s plenty of food now agreed mr. ant but what about the future
4. one day mina told her mother would you like to see our school garden
yes I would mrs. lucky alam replied Oh good exclaimed mina then I will show you everything
5. alexander the great was the king of macedon he was the son of philip a mighty king of sparta he invaded india about 327 years before the birth of christ on the way he defeated porus and marched towards the punjab
6. a thing of beauty is a joy forever said the teacher and a flower is a symbol of beauty and purity the students answered yes know it
7. bangladesh our homeland is mainly an agricultural country she has a large population most of whom live in villages though they are poor they are hospitable we feel proud of our hospitality
8. dhaka the capital of bangladesh has its own attraction it is specially famous for its mosques once its name was jahangirnagar and it was famous for moslin cloth.
9. edison was one of the greatest scientists of the world he was born in a small town of america named milon at his boyhood he was not a good student for this he was taken out of school and taught at home by his mother
10. how are you said the boy im well by the grace of god replied the girl have you got my sms he asked no by god she replied my mobile phone does not function well
11. i came to dhaka this morning i sent you a telegram before starting from home he said did you receive it in time he asked no i replied
12. the teacher said to monika why are you taking in the class you should behave yourself monika replied be attentive and listen to my lecture
13. my friend said to me why are you sitting here alone i have been looking for you let us go for a walk in the open field leave me alone said I
1. Mr. Ahmed says, “can the students of class8 use some school land to make a garden? The headmaster replies, “Yes. What do they want to grow, Mr Ahmed? Mr Ahmed says, T”hey are keen to grow vegetables and flowers.”
2. “What kind of stories did Aesop tell?” asked Anwar. “Fables,” replied Mrs. Amin, “Do you know what fables are?” “No,”
3. “Why do you work so hard when there’s plenty of food to eat?” Mr. Grasshopper asked Mr. Ant.
“There’s plenty of food now, agreed Mr. Ant. “But what about the future?”
4. One day Mina told her mother, “Would you like to see our school garden?”
“Yes, I would,” Mrs. Lucky Alam replied. “Oh good,” exclaimed Mina, “Then I will show you everything.”
5. Alexander, the great, was the king of Macedon, He was the son of Philip, a mighty king of Sparta. He invaded India about 327 years before the birth of Christ. On the way, he defeated Porus and marched towards the Punjab.
6. “A thing of beauty is a joy forever,” said the teacher, “and a flower is a symbol of beauty and purity.” The students answered, “Yes, know it.”
7. Bangladesh, our homeland, is mainly an agricultural country. She has a large population, most of whom live in villages. Though they are poor, they are hospitable. We feel proud of our hospitality.
8. Dhaka , the capital of Bangladesh, has its own attraction. It is specially famous for its mosques. Once its name was Jahangirnagar and it was famous for Moslin cloth.
9. Edison was one of the greatest scientists of the world. He was born in a small town of America named Milon. At his boyhood, he was not a good student. For this, he was taken out of school and taught at home by his mother.
10. “How are you?” said the boy. “I’m well by the grace of God,” replied the girl. “Have you got my SMS?” he asked. “No, by god,” she replied,” “My mobile phone does not function well.
11. I came to Dhaka this morning. I sent you a telegram before starting from home,” he said. “Did you receive it in time?” He asked, “No”, I replied.
12. The teacher said to Monika, “Why are you taking in the class? You should behave yourself.” Monika replied, “Be attentive and listen to my lecture.”
13. My friend said to me, “Why are you sitting here alone? I have been looking for you. Let us go for a walk in the open field.” “Leave me alone,” said I .