Grammar : 30 Marks (JSC Standard).
- Write an e-mail to your friend congratulating him/her on her brilliant success JSC exam/
- Write an e-mail to your friend about your preparation for JSC examination.
- Write an e-mail thanking your friend for sending a birthday gift.
- Write an e-mail to your friend on annual sports day/ prize distribution ceremony at your school in which you have participated.
- Write an e-mail to your friend inviting him/her to the marriage ceremony of your sister or brother/ to your birthday party.
- Write an e-mail to your father for some money.
- Write an e-mail to your friend inviting him to spend summer vacation with you in your village.
- Write an e-mail to your friend about the natural beauties of Bangladesh/your homeland/your motherland/ about your village.
- Write an e-mail to your foreign friend Diba thanking her for her hospitality offered in India.
- Suppose you have bought a TV set from the ‘All Electro Bangladesh’. It does not work properly. Now write an e-mail the manager complaining about it.
- Compose an e-mail to the Pioneer Electronics Bangladesh asking the sales officer to send you a DVD player that you have chosen on the websites.
- Compose an e-mail to the concerned authority asking for the admission information to the school.
- An e-mail to your friend asking him to return the borrowed book immediately.
- An e-mail to your friend requesting him to lend you some books/ a book for your exam.
- Write an e-mail to your friend requesting him/her friend to comment on the pictures that will send.
- Compose an e-mail to your friend telling him how you enjoyed your picnic and send some pictures of the picnic
- An e-mail for booking a bus/train/boat ticket.
- An e-mail to a book shop on ordering some books.
- An e- mail to your mother about how you feel after recovery from an ailment.
- Practise all kinds of formal letters.
- For purchasing more books for the School library/ increasing common room facilities.
- Seeking permission to go on an excursion/ study tour/picnic.
- Prayer for relief goods for flood affected people /for opening a relief camp/ for constructing or repairing a bridge over a cannel.
- Write a letter to the editor of a ‘Daily News Paper’ for publishing an important topic of frequent load-shading in your locality.
- Application for permission of a study tour f/ for help from the ‘Welfare Fund’/ full free studentship/ admission in class 8/ opening a canteen/opening a common room/organizing a debating club/ opening a computer club/ arranging a reading room.
- For morning school/ For T.C./early leave/ leave in advance/ leave of absence/ seat in school hostel.
- Wonders of modern science /Science in everyday life
- Your aim in life./ your future of life/ Your daily life
- A journey by train/a journey by boat/ a journey you have recently enjoyed/a journey by bus.
- The season you like most.
- Importance of reading newspaper./ newspaper
- Your favourite hobby.
- Value of time
- Your childhood memories
- Television/ uses and abuses of TV
- Student life
- Tree plantation
- Digital Bangladesh
- Necessity of female education
- Physical Exercise
- The game you like most
- A village doctor
- The birds of Bangladesh
- Population problem of Bangladesh
- A village market
- Floods in Bangladesh
- Your favourite Teacher