Final Suggestion for JSC 2017
English First Paper
a) Samima’s Misery ————– famous designer.
b) The word ‘hygiene’ means ————– healthy and happy life
c) At the farthest ————– around the nature.
d) Thousand of years ————– for good luck.
e) Oxygen and the air ————– enjoyable flight.
f) The ethnic people ————– sport for them
g) Nakshi kantha is a kind —- embroidered by them.
h) Once upon a time ————– think about me?
i) Bangladeshi cuisine is —— Bangladeshi people.
j) River gypsies ————– in some areas.
a) Ferdousi, the great ————– departed poet.
b) Every nation ————– all modern facilities.
c) The greatest dramatist (Shakespeare) ————– all equally.
d) Captain Mohiuddin ————– of Birshreshtha.
e) Jibanananda Das ————– Rupasi Bangla etc.
f) Hazrat Muhammad (SM) ————– world lasts.
g) Joynul Abedin was ————– 1976 in Dhaka.
h) John Donne
i) George Barnard Shaw ————– Barnard Shaw died.
j) Dr. Muhammad Shahidulliah ————– gratitude.
- Importance of Learning English
- Importance of Reading Newspaper
- Benefits of Early Rising
- Necessity of Physical Exercise
- How to Eradicate Illiteracy in Bangladesh
- City Life and Village Life
- How to develop in English
- Importance of Tree Plantation
- Your Aim in Life
- Bad Effects of Smoking
- Merits and Demerits of Mobile Phone
- Your Preparation for the JSC Exam.
- Traffic Jam
- A School Magazine
- A School Library
- Load Shedding
- A Street Accident
- A Winter Morning
- A Tea Stall
- A Rainy Day
- Tree Plantation
- A Day Laborer
- A Friend in Need is a Friend indeed
- Unity is Strength
- Devotion to Mother
- Where there is a will there is a way
- Grasp All, Lose All
- Slow and steady wins the Race
- Wisdom of King Solomon
- Dress does not make a man great
- Grapes are Sour
- Honesty is the best policy
- A Fox without a Tail
- Help may come from the smallest Creation
- A letter to your friend thanking him for his hospitality
- A letter to your brother to take part in games and sports/ physical exercise.
- A letter to your friend congratulating him for his brilliant result.
- A letter to your younger brother about the importance of reading newspaper.
- A letter to your friend describing a picnic.
- A letter to your friend describing the prize giving ceremony of your school.
- A letter to your friend thanking him for a nice birthday present.
- A letter to your friend inviting him to attend the marriage ceremony of your sister.
- A letter to your younger brother to be sincere and attentive to his studies.
- A letter to your friend consoling him on his father’s / mother’s death. 11. A letter to your father describing the preparation for the coming examination.
- A letter to your friend how you will spend the vacation after the JSC Exam.