1. Where does Sima live?
Ans: Sima lives in Sylhet.
2. Where is Raina going to on holiday?
Ans: On holiday Raina is going to Chittagong.
3. To whom did Sima come to Dhaka?
Ans: Sima came to Dhaka with his father.
4. When does their train leave?
Ans: There train leaves in 10 minutes.
5. Who lives in Dhaka?
Ans: Raina lives in Dhaka.
6. Why do Tamal and Amina often come to Town Hall Language Club?
Ans: Tamal and Amina often come to Town Hall Language Club to practise speaking English.
7. When do Tamal and Amina come to Town Hall Language Club?
Ans: Tamal and Amina come to Town Hall Language Club in their free time.
8. What do they do in the Language Club?
Ans: They listen to CD, watch movies on DVD or practise speaking English with friends.
9. What is the foreigner doing?
Ans: The foreigner is sitting alone at a corner table.
10. Where does David work?
Ans: David works in an Ngo.
11. Is David a friend of Tamal?
Ans: No, David is not a friend of Tamal.
12. Why does Amina want to go to David’s table?
Ans: Amina wants to go to David’s table to practise English with him.
13. Where are Amina and Tamal?
Ans: Amina and Tamal are in the Town Hall Language Club.
14. What is the full name of David?
Ans: David Smith is his full name.
15. Who is Amina?
Ans: Amina is Tamal’s friend.
16. Who is going to the Book Fair?
Ans: Badal is going to the Book Fair.
17. Who will wait for Mamun?
Ans: His friend Badal will wait for him.
18. When do we use Mr?
Ans: We use Mr. before a man’s name.
19. When do we use Mrs?
Ans: We use Mrs. Before a married woman’s name.
20. When do we use Miss?
Ans: We use Miss. before a unmarried woman’s name.
21. What is your full name?
Ans: My full name is Mahbub Alam Murad.
22. How do you spell your first name?
Ans: I spell first name Mahbub.
23. What is your last name?
Ans: My last name is Murad.
24. What do people call you?
Ans: People call me Murad.
25. What does English speech have?
Ans: English speech has its rhythm.
26. Where is pussy?
Ans: Pussy is in the well.
27. Does the Black Sheep have any wool?
Ans: Yes, the Black Sheep have three bags full wool.
28. Where does the little boy live?
Ans: The little boy lives down the lane.
29. Where does Saikat live?
Ans: Saikat lives with his parents in an apartment in Bogra.
30. With whom does he live?
Ans: He lives with his parents.
31. Who is Mr. Islam?
Ans: Mr. Islam is Saikat’s father.
32. What is Mr. Islam?
Ans: Mr. Islam is a banker.
33. What does he love to do in his free time?
Ans: In his free time, he loves listening to the music of old times.
34. Who is Maleka Begum?
Ans: Maleka Begum is Saikat’s mother.
35. What does she like to do in her free time?
Ans: She likes sewing in her free time.
36. What does she make?
Ans: She makes dresses.
37. To whom does she get orders?
Ans: She gets orders from her friends and neighbors.
38. Which class does Saikat read in?
Ans: Saikat reads in class five.
39. What does he want to do?
Ans: He wants to improve his English.
40. What does he do for improving his English?
Ans: For improving English, he watches cartoon on TV and reads English story books.
41. Why does he read English story books?
Ans: He reads English story books for improving his English.