A letter about my preparation for the examination

Now write a letter to your friend telling him about your preparation for the examination.

15th September, 2013

6/A Bashabo, Dhaka

Dear Joy,

I am glad to receive your letter. In the letter you have wanted to know about my preparation for the coming examination. I am now writing about it.

You will be very glad to know that I have made a fair progress in my preparation. So, nowadays I am a bit more confident because I have totally a clear understanding of the nature of the question papers in the exam. Besides, I have read the text books thoroughly and explored every nook and corner of them. Moreover, the complex questions are already memorized. Mathematics, English, General Science and Arabic are in my daily practice routine. I believe I can do well with any sorts of question. Now I am checking my weak –point.

I hope I can overcome it successfully. Pray for me so that I can achieve an expected outcome.

Your loving friend,

Jahid

9 comments

Skip to comment form

• Jahid on March 30, 2015 at 10:22 pm

It is very nice, I find my all letter and compositions there.so I am really very thanks to you.

• Mahbuba on November 5, 2018 at 10:49 pm

Thank you very much for this. 😊

• Chika on March 30, 2015 at 10:32 pm

Now write a letter to your friend telling him about your preparation for the examination.
    15th September, 2013
    6/A Bashabo, Dhaka Dear Joy,
    You will be very glad to know that I have made a fair progress in my preparation. So, nowadays I am a bit more confident because I have totally a clear understanding of the nature of the question papers in the exam. Besides, I have read the text books thoroughly and explored every nook and corner of them. Moreover, the complex questions are already memorized. Mathematics, English, General Science and Arabic are in my daily practice routine. I believe I can do well with any sorts of question.
    Now I am checking my weak –point. I hope I can overcome it successfully. Pray for me so that I can achieve an expected outcome.
    Your loving friend, Jahid

• shuvro on October 27, 2015 at 11:14 am

write a letter to your friend about how to do well in the exam.

for cls 8