S.S.C English Final Suggestion 2015
Reading comprehension (1—3)
- The National Memorial …….. of their spirit.
- In recent years ……. go under water.
- Facebook is a directory …….. come into a curse.
- Change is the life ……… of the world.
- Social value stands ………. world for living.
- English is used as common language ……….. to visit or to stay in any county of the world.
- In our country women ……….. like them.
- The Internet is ………. useful to people.
- Internet and social media ……….. modern world.
- Education is the process ……….. values in them.
- The prosperity and development ……….. as well as country.
- Michel Madhusudan Dutt ………..
- William Shakespeare.
Reading comprehension (4—5)
- Stephen Hawking
- Neil A Armstrong
- Mount Everest is the highest mountain in the world……….
- Mother Teresa
- Kazi Nazrul Islam
- The Novel Prize
- Humayan Ahmed
- Nelson Mandela
- Charles Babbage
- Jashim Uddin
- Abul Kashem Fazlul Haq
- William Wordsworth
Paragraph (Both first paper and second paper)
- Environment Pollution
- Your Visit to a Book Fair/ A Book Fair
- Tree Plantation
- Traffic Jam
- Load Shedding
- Importance of Learning English
- The life of a farmer/ A day labor
- Mobile Phone
- International Mother Language Day
- Our National Flag
- Your Visit to a Historical Place
- A Rickshaw puller
- Your School Magazine/Library
- Your Favorite Game
- An honest wood cutter
- Where there is a will, there is a way (a thirsty crow)
- Failure is the pillar of success
- Slow and steady wins the race (hare and tortoise)
- A greedy farmer (A wonderful goose)
- Dress does not make one great
- A friend in need is a friend indeed
- Rina is a poor girl who works in a rich man’s house …..
- Unity is strength (The old farmer and his quarrelling sons)
- A Liar Shepherd
- King Midas and the golden touch
- A fortunate rickshaw puller
- Who will bell the cat
Describing graphs & charts
- Showing the literary rate
- Population growth rate
- Time allocation of a student’s daily activity
- The number of mobile phone users
- SSC result of …. School
- Number of internet users
- The number of people living below the poverty line
- Different types of pastime activity of the students of Bangladesh
- Results of different subjects of a student
- Month wise attendance of a student
- Write a letter to your friend thanking him for a nice birthday gift.
- Write a letter to your friend congratulating him for his/her brilliant result.
3. Write a letter to your father about your preparation for the coming SSC exam.
- Write a letter to your friend about what you intend to do after the SSC examination.
5. Write a letter to your friend thanking him for his hospitality
- Write a letter to your friend describing a study tour/excursion/picnic/describing a historical interest.
7. Write a letter to your friend about your aim in life.
- Write a letter to your friend about how you spent your summer vacation.
- Write a letter to your friend about the necessity of learning English /reading newspaper/physical exercise.
- Write a letter to your friend describing annual sport day of your school
11. Write a letter to your friend about the co-curriculum activities of your school
- Write an e-mail to your friend congratulating him for his/her brilliant result.
- Write an e-mail to your friend inviting him to join a picnic/birthday party/wedding ceremony.
- Write an e-mail to your friend thanking him for his/her hospitality.
- Write an e-mail to your friend about your preparation for the coming examination.
5. Write an e-mail to your friend asking him to return your borrowed book.
- Write an e-mail to your friend condoling him for his father’s death.
- Uses and abuses of Mobile Phone
- Necessity of tree plantation
- Importance of education
- Preparation for the coming exam.
- Between doctor and patience
- Recent price hike
- Aim in life
- Your visit to a book fair
- About buying a book
- Traffic jam/load shedding
- How to do well in the exam
- Opening a relief camp
- Increasing library/common room facility
- Setting up a literary club/debate club/English language club
- Setting up a canteen/ common room/library
- Permission to go on a study tour/picnic
- Repair a damaged road
- Construction of a bridge
- Seat in a school hostel/T.C.
- Full free studentship
- Wonders of modern science
- The season you like best
- Duties of a student
- Population problem of Bangladesh
- Your Aim in life
- Physical exercise
- The game you like most
- Your favorite hobby
- Unemployment problem
- Tree plantation
- An application for the post of English teacher/ Library Assistant/Medical Representative
2. For the post of a Junior officer
3. For the post of an Assistant Manager
4. To a business firm for the post of an Accountant
5. For the post of a Computer Operator
BA (hons) and MA in English
East West University