JSC Examination Suggestion – 2015
English 1st Paper
Reading test( question no 1,2 and 3)
1. Oxygen and air pressure are ———————————- enjoyable flight.
2. Ethnic people in Bangladesh —————————– in Mymensingh.
3. Nakshi Katha ————————————————————— on them.
4. The word ‘hygiene’ means ——————————————————–
5. Communication of ideas is at ——————————– changed our life.
6. Human beings conquered ——————– a major accident.
Reading test (question no 4 and 5)
1. Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela ———————— expand healthcare services.
2. Martin Luther King, Jr. was an American —————————- holiday in 1986.
3. Steve Jobs, the American businessman ————treated pancreatic cancer.
4. Lord Byron was an —————————————–he died forever.
5. UNICEF stands for —————————— Asturias Award of Concord in 2006.
6. The World Health Organization (WHO) ———————— every year on 7 April.
7. Mother Theresa ———————————————————————–
8. Walt Disney was born ——————- The Magic Kingdom on October 1, 1971.
9. Virginia Woolf was an English ———————– Retrieved 24 September 2008.
1. Load Shedding 2. Tree Plantation 3. Your National Flag 4. Your School Library 5. Traffic Jam 6. Nakshi Kantha
1. A dialogue between you and your friend about your preparation for the J.S.C examination.
2. A dialogue between you and your friend about importance of reading newspaper/ learning English /tree plantation/benefits of morning walk/early rising/
3. A dialogue between you and your friend about their plans after the exam
4. A dialogue between you and your friend about your aim in life/ hobby.
5. A dialogue between doctor and patient.
6. A dialogue between salesman and customer.
1. Wonderful goose 2. Grapes are sour 3. A farmer and four sons
4. A lion and Mouse 5. Thirsty Crow 6. Two friends and bear
1. About preparation for the ensuing JSC exam. 2. Describing study tour/picnic. 3. Thanking for sending a wonderful birthday gift. 4. Inviting to attend your birthday party/ picnic/spend summer vacation in your village home.
5. Congratulating on brilliant success. 6. Thanking for hospitality. 7. Advising to be punctual/ serious to studies.
JSC Examination Suggestion – 2014
English 2nd Paper
1. Write an application to the headmaster of your school for opening/setting up a common room/English language club/literary club/debating club/reading room.
2. Write an application to the headmaster of your school for morning school.
3. Write an application to the headmaster of your school for a seat in hostel.
4. Write an application to the headmaster of your school for permission to arrange
a study tour.
5. Write an application to the headmaster of your school for a full free
studentship/help from the poor Fund
6. Write an application to the chairman for sinking tube well in your locality.
1. A journey by boat/train 2. The duties of student
3. Your favorite hobby 4. Physical exercise 5. Newspaper 6. A village fair 7. Your Aim in Life
Suggested by:- Hadiul Islam
MA in English
Bangladesh Islami University
Sr. lecturer, New Daffodil Coaching Center