Junior School Certificate (JSC) 2015
English Second Paper
Grammar : 30 marks (Class Standard).
1. Write an e-mail to your friend congratulating him/her on her brilliant success JSC exam/about your preparation for JSC examination.
2. Write an e-mail thanking your friend for sending a birthday gift.
3. Write an e-mail to your friend on annual sports day/ prize distribution ceremony at your school in which you have participated.
4. Write an e-mail to your friend inviting him/her to the marriage ceremony of your sister./ to your birthday party.
5. Write an e-mail to your father for some money.
1. Write an e-mail to your friend about the natural beauties of Bangladesh/your homeland/your motherland/ about your village.
2. Write an e-mail to your foreign friend Diba thanking her for her hospitality offered in India.
3. Suppose you have bought a TV set from the ‘All Electro Bangladesh’. It does not work properly. Now write an e-mail the manager complaining about it.
4. 4Compose an e-mail to the Pioneer Electronics Bangladesh asking the sales officer to send you a DVD player that you have chosen on the websites.
5. Compose an e-mail to the concerned authority asking for the admission information to the school.
1. Compose an e-mail to your friend telling her on how you have enjoyed your picnic and send some photographs of the picnic/requesting him to join the picnic/ to attend the picnic.
2. Write an e-mail to your friend requesting him/her friend to comment on the pictures that will send.
3. An e-mail for booking a bus/train/boat ticket.
4. An e-mail to a book shop on ordering some books.
• Practise all kinds of formal letters.
1. Seeking permission to go on an excursion/ study tour/picnic.
2. Prayer for relief goods for flood affected people /for opening a relief camp/ for constructing or repairing a bridge over a cannel.
3. Write a letter to the editor of a ‘Daily News Paper’ for publishing an important topic of frequent load-shading in your locality.
4. Application for permission of a study tour f / for help from the ‘Welfare Fund’/ full free studentship/ admission in class 8/ opening a canteen/leave in advance/ organizing a debating club/ opening a computer club.
1. Science in everyday life / Wonders of modern science
2. Your aim in life./ your future of life/ Your daily life
3. A journey by train/ a journey you have recently enjoyed/a journey by bus.
4. Duties of a student.
5. The season you like most.
6. Your favourite hobby.
7. Value of time
9. Your childhood memories
10. Television/ uses and abuses of TV
11. Student life
1. Physical Exercise
2. A village doctor
3. The birds of Bangladesh
4. Population problem of Bangladesh