|All Board Questions with solution||All Board Questions with solution|
a) We should say ‘no’ to corruption because —.
b) Corrupt persons are not only dishonest but also —
c) Now, it is high time —.
d) We should work together if —.
e) But we are so self-centered —.
a) AIDS is a fatal disease which —.
b) It is such a disease that —.
c) The first AIDS patient was a man who —.
d) The doctors suggest that —.
e) There is no further remedy that —.
a) United we stand, —.
b) — know this wise saying? —.
c) Unless you are united, you —.
d) The story of the old man and his sons teaches us —.
e) It is high time we —.
a) No sooner had he reached the station —.
b) She ran fast lest —.
c) He could not avail —.
d) I prevented him —.
e) All should do something to —.
a) Arif studies attentively so that —.
b) Hardly had the leader finished his speech —.
c) I walked fast lest —.
d) A fish market is the place where people go —.
e) It is disappointing to note that the price of —.
a) Walk fast lest —.
b) It is high time —.
c) Modern husbands are —.
d) For good health —.
e) If I help him in danger —.
a) We work hard so that —.
b) There is nobody who —.
c) As he is devoted to studies —.
d) He left the place after —.
e) As soon as the police came—.
a) I don’t like people who —.
b) Do you know where —?
c) It was long since —.
d) You will not prosper unless —.
e) Had I been proposed to go —.
a) You cannot find others to love you unless —.
b) It is love that —.
c) Love is divine which —.
d) Your friends cannot help living you if —.
e) If you are not lived, it is a good evidence that —.
a) Walk fast lest —.
b) Our students are so meritorious —.
c) Scarcely had the teacher gone out of the room —d) If I knew his teacher gone out of the room—.
e) It is time we —.
a) He has a lot of money but —.
b) My father gave me taka 500 so that—.
c) She has been suffering from fever for —.
d) Though it rained yesterday—.
e) The train had left the station before —.
a) A graveyard is a place where —.
b) I am not sure whether —.
c) The old man is walking carefully lest —.
c) Do you mind if —?
e) Unless you work hard —.
a) They went to college after they—-.
b) This person is too different for—.
c) No sooner had she seen me—.
d) He speaks as if—.
e) It is high time we —.
a) He could not attend the meeting because —.
b) We went to his residence as soon as —.
c) He was so ill that —.
d) We immediately decided to shift him to hospital where _
e) No sooner had we reached that hospital, —.
a) It is easy to say but —.
b) Five years passed since —.
c) A graveyard is a place —.
d) She insisted that —.
e) Unless you work hard, —.
a) As you sow, so—.
b) Although Bangladesh is a populous country, it —.
c) He is my teacher who —.
d) I wish I —.
e) He took up a part-time job so that —.
a) Since Bangladesh is an agricultural country, —.
b) As her economy depends on agriculture. — .
c) We have to develop cultivation scientifically because —.
d) Though our farmers work hard, they do not get what —.
e) They cannot improve their condition but though
a) Water is so vital of all natural resources that —.
b) It is water which —.
c) Our agriculture which—.
d) Though Bangladesh is blessed with rivers —.
e) If the rainfall is timely —.
a) The poor man is too hungry to—.
b) I came here with a view to—.
c) The weather was so cold that—.
d) Hasib behaves as if—.
e) The higher we fly, the harder—.
a) My father is a teacher who —.
b) Unless he gets up early in the morning —.
c) It is high time we—.
d) Though it is raining —.
e) A patriot is respected —.
a) Yesterday Mita had an accident while —.
b) No sooner had we heard the news —.
c) We took her to a hospital which —.
d) As it was a public hospital —.
e) But our patient was so serious that —.
a) Acid rain is harmful because —.
b) The wind was so strong that —.
c) Had he been a little careful —.
d) They were frightened when —.
e) Take your umbrella lest —.
a) There goes a proverb that —. b) Though lost wealth can be regained by hard work, lost time —.
c) Time is so valuable that—. d) Those who have become great in life —. e) If we make the best use of time—.
a) It is true that most of the parents in our country are not interested enough to —.
b) Parents think that spending money for the children’s education is unwise specially when —.
c) They think female children need no education because they —.
d) To lessen discrimination in children’s educational status the government gives subsidy for female children so that —.
e) It is a good sign that now a days —.
Solutions of all the Questions
- (a) it is a great crime. (b) greedy. (c) we removed corruption from society. (d) we want to make our society corruption free. (e) that we cannot think of others.
- (a) takes a heavy toll of human lives every year. (b) cannot be cured. (c) died a pathetic death without having any treatment. (d) we all should be conscious of this fatal disease. (e) can cure an AIDS patient.
- (a) divided we fall. (b) Who doesn’t (c) will not be able to face any crisis boldly. (d) that unity is strength. (e) became united.
- (a) than the train left. (b) he might miss the train. (c) himself of the opportunity. (d) from going there. (e) stamp out corruption from the society.
- (a) he can do well in the examination. (b) before the bomb blast. (c) I fell in troubles. (d) to buy fishes. (e) day to day commodities is rising leaps and bounds.
- (a) you should miss the train. (b) we took the decision. (c) those who do not mind their wives attending parties with their friends. (d) we should follow some rules of health. (e) he will also help me in my need.
- (a) we can complete the work in time. (b) loves a liar. (c) he is sure to make a good result. (d) he had been ordered by his father. (e) the miscreants ran away.
- (a) are lazy. (b) he lives (c) I had met him last. (d) you work hard. (e) I would have gone there.
- (a) you love them. (b) lies in all. (c) descends from heaven. (d) you love them. (e) you do not love others.
- (a) you should miss the train. (b) that they will do good. (c) When the rain began. (d) I would phone him. (e) We changed our food habit.
- (a) he is unhealthy. (b) I could buy a dictionary. (c) three days. (d) today is sunny. (e) we reached.
- (a) the dead bodies are burried. (b) you will come. (c) he should/might fall (d) you are dishonoured. (e) you will fail.
- (a) had taken breakfast. (b) us to understand. (c) than she smiled. (d) he were an English. (e) changed our habit.
- (a) he feel ill, (b) we heard the news, (c)-he could not speak, (d) he could get treatment, (e) he expired.
- (a) difficult to do. (b) I came here. (c) where the dead bodies are burried. (d) she was innocent. (e) you will not be successful.
- (a) you reap. (b) is full of natural resources. (c) teaches me English. (d) I were a child again (e) he could manage his education expenses.
- (a) our country is Argo-based. (b) the government should develop this sector. (c) we are in want of food grains. (d) they need. (e) they work hard.
- (a) no living beings exist without it. (b) is used every where. (c) is our vital sector depends on water. (d) she faces scarcity of water. (e) the farmers can have a good harvest.
- (a) work/walk/move. (b) buying a car. (c) there were no birds or animals in that area. (d) he were mad. (e) we suffer.
- (a) teaches English. (b) he cannot get enough time to work. (c) left the place. (d) they are playing. (e) by all.
- (a) she was walking on the foot-path. (b) than we rushed to the spot. (c) was near at hand. (d) she was admitted there (e) we got very nervous.
- (a) it spoils fertility of soil. (d) dry leaves blew away/flew away. (c) he would not have made mistakes. (d) they came across a Lear (e) you should forget.
- (a) as you sow, so shall you reap. (b) can not be regained, (c) we cannot waste a single moment. (d) made the best use of time. (e) we can’t shine in life.
- (a) educate their daughters. (b) they are in want. (c) consider it a loss. (d) they can be educated, (e) female children are getting.