A Dialogue about My Aim in Life

MY AIM IN LIFE

Monir    : Hi Sakib, how are you?

Sakib    : I’m fine and you?

Monir    : I’m also fine. By the by, what do you want to do in future?

Sakib    : I intend to have a higher degree in business.

Monir : However, where are you going in this early morning?

Sakib  : I am going to my cousin to know something about MBA.

Monir : MBA! Are you interested in MBA?

Sakib                  : Yes. I’m.

Monir   : Why do you choose it?

Sakib  : Because I want to be an executive in a large company.

Monir : Why are you so passionate about it?

Sakib  : For two reasons. One is good working atmosphere and other is good salary.

What about you, Monir?

Monir : My aim is different. I want to study ELT. ELT means English Language

Teaching. I want to have an MA degree in ELT from Dhaka University.

Sakib  : Why do you choose that?

Monir : I want to teach English at different levels. I would like to raise the standard

and quality of English in Bangldesh. Developing four skills of language

learning among our students is my mission.

Sakib  : It’s wonderful!

Monir : Yes, it’s essential for human resource and development.

Sakib  : Yours is also an excellent idea.

Monir : Thank you.

Sakib  : You are most welcome.

6 comments

Skip to comment form

• Tanbir Ahmed on November 12, 2014 at 8:39 am

Thanks a lot.

• redoy khan on May 2, 2015 at 9:34 pm

I am so happy for this dialouge

• Hasan on September 11, 2015 at 12:29 pm

Wow wonderfull

• No on February 25, 2019 at 12:03 pm

🙁 :).. …. :(:/

• No on February 25, 2019 at 12:16 pm

Write a dialogue between two friends on future plan of life
    Sharmin: Hello Sujon! How are you?

Sujon: I am fine. What about you?

Sharmin: I am fine too. I am very glad at your brilliant result in the HSC examination. Would you please tell me about your future plan of life?

Sujon: Yes, I have already made up my mind to study law.

Sharmin: I see. But why do you want to study law? Is there any specific reason?

Sujon: Yes, of course. I would like to join politics after completing my studies. I wish to serve my countrymen by driving away restless politics.

Sharmin: All these are true. A patriotic leader can stamp out all kinds of corruptions and injustice from society. But it is really a difficult task to become a leader.

Sujon: Yes, but do not forget that nothing is impossible for a hardworking and persevering man.

Sharmin: But have you ever thought over the hard work, it will mean?

Sujon: Yes, friend, I think no work is too hard for me in this profession.

Sharmin: This profession also needs much tolerance and sacrifice. Do you know it?

Sujon: Yes, I know. To have much tolerance and sacrifice is a precondition to become a good leader.

Sharmin: Nice! I am impressed to see your choice as well as determination. I highly appreciate your future plan. Go ahead. I hope you will succeed one day.

Sujon: Please, bless for me so that I can make my dream true.

Sharmin: Absolutely! I must be off now. Thank you very much.

Sujon: You are most welcome. See you again.

• A rahman on February 25, 2019 at 12:19 pm

Write a dialogue between two friends on future plan of lifeA Rahmanhar Sujon! How are you?

Sujon: I am fine. What about

Sharmin: I am fine too. I am very glad at your brilliant result in the HSC examination. Would you please ll